Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Pregnancy

9 months.. Taking professional pictures at Erin and George's place. check out www.mercadophotography.com my friend is very talented.


Spotted outside Baskin Robbins.. . 2 weeks past due date! Ice cream induction!



Midnight fishing at the Jensen pier involves me watching from my camping chair.



At the Wakemans with mom having an encouraging pow-wow with melynda.. still 2 weeks 'late'




Hanging out with dad at the fish cottage-River Palm.. Notice my hospital band, I've finally started mild contractions..They allowed me to go home and walk off early labor because my midwife wanted to follow my birth plan- all natural with no meds.




















Melynda and my magic belly.






It was a beautiful day at a peaceful place. I relaxed in the jets of the jacuzzi!










Maryna and Me!











BBQ at Ashley's ! The cake says " Hurry Up Owen"











Dad is about 9 months along too.










Ashley, Samantha, me and Christie at my baby shower!












Posted by Picasa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



 
Blog Design by TLillian.com Tiffany Richards